Water Tower Cleaning
Water Tank Washing
Water towers are a beacon to any community as they stand tall and often display our town logo or American flag. Due to the height, water towers are plagued with dirt, algae and mildew.
While the dirt and algae on a water tower may appear to be an eyesore to the community, it’s actually degrading the finish on the tank if not cleaned.
Pressure Washing Cypress has cleaned dozens of ground water storage tanks and hydro tanks over the years so you can trust our experience and expertise!
Water Tower Pressure Washing
- Eliminate Build-up of Dirt & Algae Damaging the Water Tower Finish
- No Damage to Paint or Surface
- Dirt • Mold • Algae Removed
- Detergent Manufacturers Suggested Cleaning Methods
- Affordable • Convenient • Fast
Cypress Pressure Washing provides yearly service to help keep dirt and algae from forming on the spheroid or pedestal of your water tower. When main cleaning is performed the following years make it simpler and faster thereby reducing the costs to the city or municipality.